Saturday, November 3, 2012

protosho v1.0 (almost)

Admittedly, I haven't been playing with Dettu[xX] too much over the last month, but I did come back to a stagnant code project that I started in late September or early October, and did a bit of general cleanup and prep work towards being something thats fit for (very adventurous) human consumption...

It doesn't have a working installer (I'd advise leaving Makefile.PL well alone unless you know what you're doing... it's not complete), it doesn't have any documentation other than the comments in the code, but if you can get it to run, it does it's job.

So, for the moment that no-one has been waiting for, I give you protosho:

https://github.com/protoCall7/protosho

This little baby is a CLI::Framework based SHODAN interface for the commandline.  It's written 100% in Perl 5.14, it's licensed under the BSD 3-clause, and at the moment, it kind of sucks.  But I've had a ton of fun playing with the results that it cranks out, so for anyone else out there who likes to tinker with Perl, or has a need for some SHODAN on the CLI, or is just feeling techno-masochistic, grab a git clone of it, and leave me a comment here, or on the Github issues board, and I'll help you through getting it installed.

In the meantime, you should also check out SHODAN @ http://www.shodanhq.com

proto

No comments:

Post a Comment